Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Food Blogs to Check Out

I often check food blogs for interesting recipes and fresh ideas.  I have compiled a list of some of my favorites for you to check out.
The Smitten Kitchen
The Smitten Kitchen is my all time favorite. Deb is an amazing chef, great writer, and the best part is that she is a spectacular photographer. I love looking at her pictures and getting very hungry in the process.
Healthy Green Kitchen
This is another great food blog that focuses on ways to make your kitchen "greener". I love her tips on composting, having your own bees, and eating local and healthy. She is also a great photographer too!
Roost
Caitlin is an artist and a food connoisseur. Her blog is beautifully designed and her photos are very earthy and delicious. I love how she incorporates her friends and food together in many of her posts. This blog is great to read when you need a break from the day to day grind.
Happyolks
This is another beautifully designed blog. Kelsey and Shaun create feasts that encourage community and happiness. I love the style of photography that Shaun does in this blog and the meals look spectacular.

These are some of my favorite blogs that keep me blogging and creating. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment